TSRhorizons Consulting is a vibrant and evolving technical safety & risk consultancy based in Perth, Western Australia which launched in 2011. Serving primarily the oil & gas sector of the resources industry, we will work with you to reach the right outcomes for your safety & risk issues. And, our innovative systems ensure that your outcome is delivered on time and within budget.
our goal is to
be the "go to"
safety and risk team for all Australian
and energy developments
top of field
We only engage consultants and support staff at the top of their field, with initiative and the drive to succeed. This means we can provide you with the certainty that we deliver practical outcomes that will help you be at the top of your game.
we work for you
We recognise that our success is driven by our ability to meet your needs, and the needs of our team. Delivery of optimum outcomes to you, and ensuring the best working environment for our people, are our clear objectives. Your success is our success.
Our consulting team will listen to you before defining the scope of our work and you can be sure that all relevant issues will be accurately identified at the outset of your project. And, our capabilities allow us to quickly respond to your needs.
Our leadership team has extensive industry experience and depends on tried and true methodologies that we know will ensure the most efficient and effective outcomes for you.
follow our process
We work for you, and we're happy to show you our progress every step of the way by allowing you direct access to project-specific workflow information. This is particularly useful for you in monitoring longer term projects.
specialists are best
Our Specialist Consultants remain involved with you throughout the project, and never lose sight of the required outcomes. A "hands-on" management model ensures these outcomes remain in focus until they are achieved.
we get it done
Put it all together and you'll know that we can get the job done without hiccups, time or budget overruns. Even on short notice. Because we're "go to" we're "can do"!
we lift your capabilities
Our role is to support you in your quest for development and growth, and we will make a valuable contribution to your staff's ongoing understanding of technical safety & risk.
• We believe everyone that is part of the technical safety & risk process and has something to add.
• We undertake to provide a service to you in a way that promotes commitment from all stakeholders.
• We are committed to developing relationships where the input of all parties is valued, and they are actively involved in achieving the required outcome.
• We understand that you are working in a commercial environment and by following proven methodologies and structured processes we will guide you to a realistic outcome.
• Our workflow is transparent and you can have access to our internal project management software so that you can keep pace with our progress towards your required outcome.
• We will listen to your needs and work together to clearly identify all relevant technical safety & risk issues.
• We will always provide expert advice by consultants and engineers who are at the top of their field.
• Our team will always involve the highest-quality professionals, products and support services.
• Our specialists will remain involved in all aspects of your project.
• We will focus on facts and actual occurrences and our advice will always be pragmatic.
• We will add value to your organisation by engaging, and developing, the knowledge bank of your in-house project engineers.
• We will ensure inherent safety in design is considered early in the development process.
Employers and employees have a joint responsibility to create a positive workplace, characterised by mutual respect. As employers, we have an environment that supports the engagement of our team members, and motivates everyone to do their very best. We foster a high performance culture that encourages creativity and innovation. We have clear behavioural standards and expect our employees to treat us and our clients with respect and courtesy. We will, at all times, adhere to our quality commitment, ethics policy and code of conduct.
Our team members see TSRhorizons as positive place to work and this gives us the ability to provide an exceptional and continuing standard of service to our clients.
Even the most rational approach to ethics is defenceless if there isn't the will to do what is right.
We take very seriously our responsibility to protect the health, safety and welfare of our employees and take all possible steps to provide and maintain a safe workplace.
We conduct our business in a way that respects our environment and look towards ways to consume less energy, produce less waste and reduce our footprint. We are a paperless environment (yes, really!) and we minimise electricity use with an office which has an abundance of natural light and doors which can be opened for fresh, rather than air conditioned, air whenever possible.
Wherever possible, TSRhorizons Consulting will support the local business community. We engage the following for their professional services.
Via workplace giving, TSRhorizons Consulting and its team members, support the following charitable organisations.
TSRhorizons Consulting is proud to be a Corporate Partner of Western Australia's most successful sporting team, the National Basketball League (NBL) Perth Wildcats. Winners of five NBL championships - more than any other team - in their 31-year history, the organisation is committed to excellence on and off the court. The players are role models to the youth of Western Australia.